API Terms of Service (TOS)
Use of any API services by any party affirms agreement of our Web Site Terms of Service (TOS) along with the following terms below.
- Credit pricing may be changed at any time by the staff and owner of UPC Food Search.
- Any plans that are upgraded before the end of a plan's life will lose any remaining credits and not be prorated.
3. STORING AND USING DATA YOU RECEIVE FROM US
- You may cache data you receive through the use of UPC Food Search's APIs in order to improve your application's user experience. This permission does not give you any rights to such data.
- Any data obtained from UPC Food Search's APIs may be cached for a maximum of the life of the plan since the time it was retrieved.
- Monthly plans may only keep data cached for a maximum of the life of the plan or 1 month, whichever occurs first.
- Yearly plans may only keep data cached for a maximum of the life of the plan or 1 year, whichever occurs first.
- You must not give your secret key to another party, unless that party is an agent acting on your behalf as an operator of your application. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account identifiers.
- Upgraded plans will be treated as new plans. Any cached data from an old plan must be deleted.
4. CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
- The staff and owner of UPC Food Search reserve the right to change this Agreement at any time without notice, and any such changes will appear in the copy of this Agreement available on the UPC Food Search website. Your continued use of UPC Food Search's APIs constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- You may not make any changes to this Agreement. You may send comments or suggestions via our Contact Us page, but our reception of these comments or suggestions does not indicate our acceptance.
This document was last updated on August 11, 2014